Mark Ramey's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE Orlando
Real Estate Video Updates 2x's a Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Is Summer a Good Time to Sell in Orlando?



Welcome back to the Ramey Group’s video blog with continuing information on the real estate market in the Orlando area.

The other day I was at Blizzard Beach and someone asked me a question about whether summer is the best time to sell your home.

Well, I have a three-part answer to that!

1. Summer is a good time to sell because kids are out of school. What that means is, if you are a seller, the buyers are there and truly motivated to get their homes under contract and get closed so their children can get into a school district.

2. Historically, in May, June and July there is about a 10% increase in our buyers.

3. We are currently experiencing the lowest inventory in six years!

The next 30 days will be a great time for anyone considering selling a home! I even have a hard time finding quality homes for my buyers, so if you or anyone you know is interested in selling, give me a call at 407.956.6165!

1 comment: